Certification of product - Voluntary certification - Mark "ITC certified quality"
- "ITC CERTIFIED QUALITY' MARK
ITC has been providing professional services in the field of testing and certification
for more than 15 years. The project of the new 'ITC certified quality' mark is intended
for producers and distributors that seek careful assessment of products and confirmation
of their above standard properties by an independent accredited body. Unlike common
certification, the product quality and safety information reach directly the final
consumer through this mark.
Continuous supervision of the product quality and safety
throughout its sale provides a high degree of assurance that the product will keep
its declared standard verified by the certificate.
- INTENTION AND OBJECTIVE OF 'ITC CERTIFIED
- Providing information about higher level of product safety and
quality to distributors and consumers;
- Marketing support of quality products on the expense of products
meeting only the minimum legislative requirements;
- Visible information about successful product certification, which
assessed conformity to the specified legislative and technical requirements.
- Guarantee of continuous safety and quality compliance of the products
provided with ITC mark;
- Support of communication between clients and suppliers in the
field of competitive products with high standard of safety and quality.
- FOR WHOM IS THE MARK INTENDED?
The mark is determined for placing on products, documents and in publications, where
it shows conformity of the product properties to above standard requirements specified
by a standard, specification or any other suitable document, while meeting all legislative
- Product areas suitable for the use of
'ITC certified quality' mark:
- Leather products and shoes
- Sports equipment
- Household product that come in contact with foodstuffs and drinking
- Electrical appliances
- Construction products
- Personal protective equipment
- Medical devices
- CONDITIONS OF OBTAINING THE CERTIFICATION
- Conditions for acquiring the right to mark the products with this
certification mark are as follows:
- Meeting legislative requirements
- Meeting additional requirements guaranteeing higher level of quality
- Positive results of initial inspection and periodical checks on
stability of the certified product's quality
- Signing a licensing agreement for the use of the "ITC certified